ลุงอ้วนประกาศ "ให้มาจับไปขังได้เลย ถ้ายังเขียน THE WINDS OF WINTER ไม่เสร็จช่วงซัมเมอร์ปีหน้า ในงาน Worldcon 2020"

จากบล็อกของแก
http://georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2019/05/21/thanks-new-zealand/

In the summer of 2020, Wellington is hosting the World Science Fiction Convention, the oldest and most important con in the SF/ fantasy calendar, and they’ve asked me to serve as Toastmaster for the Hugo Awards. Writers, fans, and artists from all over the world will be headed down to check out all of your wonders. I hope lots of you Kiwis will join us.

As for finishing my book… I fear that New Zealand would distract me entirely too much. Best leave mยิ้ม in Westeros for the nonce. But I tell you this — if I don’t have THE WINDS OF WINTER in hand when I arrive in New Zealand for worldcon, you havยิ้ม my formal written permission to imprison me in a small cabin on White Island, overlooking that lake of sulfuric acid, until I’m done. Just so long as the acrid fumes do not screw up my old DOS word processor, I’ll be fine.

คือถ้าถึงงาน World Fiction Society/การประชุมนิยายวิทยาศาสตร์ ในปีหน้าเมื่อไร แล้วแกยังเขียนไม่เสร็จ ก็ให้ลากแก ไปขังได้เลย
แก้ไขข้อความเมื่อ
แสดงความคิดเห็น
โปรดศึกษาและยอมรับนโยบายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลก่อนเริ่มใช้งาน อ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่